I have to add my own comments on Aircraft Spruce.  I have had minimal
problems with them over a eleven year period, all but two happened shortly
after they bought Alexander's Aircraft in Atlanta and turned it into A/C
Spruce East.

In one order of wood, they transposed a 3 and a 4 and sent me 4 pieces of
spruce that were 3 feet long, instead of 3 that were 4 feet long.  They
made good on the mistake and I got to keep what I did not order.

I ordered bendable capacitance level probes and they sent me
non-bendable.  The return/exchange process was painless and no cost to me.

I ordered the wrong exhaust gas probes (my fault) and again, the exchange
process was painless.

The majority of the problems that had during the 6 months to one year
period after they opened the east coast office.  That was a frustrating
time, because I had been dealing with Alexander's and they were
perfect.  The transition was rocky but they made good on all of the orders
and eventually gave me a one-time discount as a way to say that they were
sorry about the mess.

I have been pleased with the service that I have received from Aircraft
Spruce.  I have no hesitation in buying more material from them.

Don Reid  -  donreid "at" erols.com
Bumpass, Va

Visit my web sites at:

AeroFoil, a 2-D Airfoil Design And Analysis Computer Program:
http://www.eaa231.org/AeroFoil/index.htm

KR2XL construction: http://users.erols.com/donreid/kr_page.htm
Aviation Surplus: http://users.erols.com/donreid/Airparts.htm
EAA Chapter 231: http://eaa231.org