7/21/04

Attention KR Netters:

This message is being sent out in regards to the KR gathering in Mt. Vernon
Illinois in September.

My name is Lee Van Dyke and I live in the Phoenix metro area. I am looking for
anyone in my area that is going to attend the gathering. I am looking at all
the possible travel options, such as:

1. Flying Commercially

2. Ride Sharing with someone from Phx or along the way

3. Flying back with someone in their plane and sharing expenses

4. Camping out in a tent

5. Sharing Hotel Room at Holiday Inn in Mt. Vernon

If anyone is interested in any of these possibilities, or has other options or
plans and would like company, please contact me.

Lee Van Dyke

480-380-3456/home

480-694-8846/cell

l...@vandyke5.com