I'm sorry but I have to chime in

Order my plans in April of 2003 and got them May 7, 2003.  Called Jeannette and
left a message asking about a supplement for the landing gear.  Jeannette
called me back said she would send it out as soon as she could. And I got it
within a few days. FREE.  As those whom were at the sun n fun dinner got to
attest to.  A phone call was made and to Jeannette's surprise we all got to
talk to her.
Although I have not ordered Kit parts from RR. I have had excellent response.
TRY again. LEAVE a message.
Building spars. Can't wait to haul ass for less.

Steven Phillabaum
Auburn Alabama
Spars