Gentlemen

    It would be wonderful to utilize such resources and is a great suggestion
if you can get one to come out.  My problem has not be accepting the idea of
the inspections by them or a willingness to use them, the more the better.  The
problem is getting them to come out at all.  As one netters stated the number
of those that feel qualified to look at a wood and composite airplane must be
small, and the same for DARs because I can't get either one to come out.  This
is like wearing a karate uniform and walking down an alley where people
normally get mugged, but noone will come out and "play".
    It is a sad state of affairs and I guess most is caused by some people
being litigation happy, always wanting to blame someone else for what goes
wrong.  Well intentioned folks get hurt trying to help a builder with an
inspection only to get sued by relatives who do not want to accept that their
family member messed up.  Oh well, good luck in your areas, mine is dry.  Thank
you KRNet and those that have helped beyond just commentary, you have been a
God send.

Now if I can just remember where I left my headset.....

Colin & Bev Rainey
KR2(td) N96TA
Sanford, FL
crain...@cfl.rr.com