From: "Colin & Bev Rainey" <crain...@cfl.rr.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 5:17 AM
Subject: KR> Folding wings

> So Ray are you then going to offer the plans for those folding wings to
the group to allow members to benefit from their development since you are
not going to use them?  I thought the whole idea was to get them out into
the KR public so that they would be seen and the idea grow.  Can you not
post them on a web page and allow downloads like we can do with the new
wing?  Seems only fair since the raffle was supposed to be for someone to
pioneer their use and you have stated you are not going to use them now.