Yesterday 8/7/2004 KR-2 N202RH took flight for the first time. The flight
was a short one but the pilot and the aircraft made a safe circuit of the
field. So that's a success by anyone's measure. A hot engine necessitated
the short flight but we'll fix that in good time.

N202RH weights 683 lbs empty - has a Cont C-85 with a trike gear and was
begun in Oct 1985.

As was pointed out in earlier notes it does take time when it's a HOBBY
project and as a result takes a back seat to everything else, job, family,
friends, friends projects, etc.

We will not make the gathering but maybe next year - hope to have pictures
later. (unfortunately the photographer (me) was out of place for the take
off - so a enactment of the first flight will have to be staged ! :-)

PS: no PIO's encountered but the test pilot did think that the rudder is
overly powerful.

Rick Human
Houston, Texas