Well wanted everyone to know that N96TA is fine and came though her trial by
fire (hurricane) unscathed!  If you have been to the website she looks just
like she did when I took the pictures on the ramp. I feel for the guys in the
nearby T-Hangars because they are hurting.  Their doors got blown in on them.
The plane next to us received a big hole in the tail boom due to flying debris.
 I think I should get a sign off just for surviving this thing, Hahaha!

Our hearts and prayers go out to any and all who have losses.  Please pray for
the 16 dead here in Florida.

Now if I can just clear away enough of these fallen tree branches to find my
FAA Inspector....

Colin & Bev Rainey
KR2(td) N96TA
Sanford, FL