Some additional items to add:
Stall speed  (include weight here)   Maybe add a set of these for gross and
min weight.
Best Glide speed
Sink rate at best glide
Altitude and temperature for all speed items (we need to be able to compute
density)

Years required to complete the project
hours required to complete the project ( maybe divide this into engine and
airframe)

A list of prefabricated parts used
plans #  (the 2S has 2 plans #s one for the 2 plans and one for the S
supplement)

Total cost of project
Engine cost
Airframe cost

Number of builders (as in how many times did the project change hands before
completion)

General lessons learned / wisdom to pass on
Fuel capacity  (Wing tanks / header tank)
Fuel burn rate ( max power / best economy)
Fuel type used (i.e. auto gas, 100LL)

range

--
wesley scott