From: "Orma" <o...@aviation-mechanics.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 5:30 PM
Subject: KR> Plan #'s

> I am looking at my builders book and realized that I do not fully know
what the hand scribed numbers at the top right of my book mean.  On top is
"# 6123" and on the bottom is "book 59".  Does anyone have the correct
meaning of the top number.  Also, I remember some of the earlier discussion
about stall speeds and VNE, my cover lists numbers for the KR-2 and Turbo
KR-2.  Of interest is the Stall speed of 42 MPH and the Top Speed of 210,
for the Turbo KR-2.