I'm starting to practice my
>yeeeeeee-haaaaaaaa's...
>Mark Langford
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Mark,

After my earlier post I realized that as a certified Yeee Haaa instructor
I should have offered more guidance and encouragement than a
simple one line reply.

It's rewarding to see you practicing this far in advance of your first
flight.  That speaks well of your dedication.  Some points to remember
while practicing.

The yeeEEE HAAaaa is always done two octaves above the natural
speaking voice and done immediately after engine shutdown for
maximum effect.  You're trying to impart the feeling that you just had
so much fun that you thought you were going to have to change
your shorts.  Don't get discouraged if it doesn't seem to be working.
Practice will strengthen the voice and the inflection will only be
perfected after the first flight.

Hang in there.  The rewards are well worth the practice!

Larry Flesner