Help.

I tried to build my rear center spar something like Mark L. did by using an
aluminum angle clamped to the work table.  I attached the verticals to one of
the spar caps and to the spar web. After that cured I attached the other spar
cap. When I removed the spar from the jig and laid it on the table I noticed a
twist about 1/16 to 1/8.  Can this be corrected by offset pressure over a
period of time?  Can the other web skin help hold it straight?  Or, Should I
rebuild it and chalk it up to experience?

Steven Phillabaum
Auburn AL