> http://kr-builder.org/Electrical/index.html
>
> I am going to think on it over night and it might get installed in
> the plane
> tomorrow.
Dan,
        That looks very good. Nice and neat. What did you use to wrap the
wire bundles? Is it just black electric tape? I have some plastic wire
wrap that I bought 30 years ago for the dune buggy I built. I'm using it
in the engine compartment just because it looks cool. It's a expandable
wrap that is chromed.
        I may start another fire storm here but a number of my
instruments came with wiring harnesses that are colored wire and do not
appear to be tefzel. I will use the tefzel on every thing that I wire but
intend to use the wiring that was provided with the instruments to the
point that there would be a connection to change over. The instruments
that came with wiring that I don't want to give up are the Turn
coordinator, EIS, radio, and transponder.

Joe Horton
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com