Hello Net
Well Eduardo what you say is true.  My prop had a resonance at 1300 and I
was told by Ivo just to avoid that spot.  I suspect that their may have been
another at around 2500 RPM that was not as easy to detect due to prop blast.
A most likely case is that the IVO is just not suited for the VW and that
the resonance was the cause.  My crank was tested round before installation.
My IVO gave the resonance on both the old and the new engine.

As Larry might say "There is a time for...........Now is the time for
getting to the gathering"
Orma
Southfield, MI
N110LR celebrating 20 years