Thanks for the feedback Pat.  I'm glad you all can view the photos.

A few comments;
* I organized the photos.  If I got anything miss identified, let me know
directly please.
* Steve Bennett told me even with the Ellison on TOP of his engine, it runs
fine up to 2100 - 2200 RPM just on "gravity" feed.  He said the air flow
through the Ellison causes sufficient draw for the fuel.  The engine
stumbles (too lean) if the engine turns faster without the normally
available fuel pump pressure.
* Steve has 2 air boxes in his configuration; the carb heat box and the
mandated Ellison plenum.  It is fed by a simple scoop on top of his cowl.
* I am amazed at how many people are running straight ram air into their
carb/ injector/ throttle body intakes!  I fly off a grass strip so I'm glad
I got all those photos of engine installations.
* I was taken by the Jabirus engine's appearance.  I was blown away by Ken
Thomas's climb rate!  He's a BIG guy (I'm just a 188# 6'2" pipsqueak next to
him!)
* It was great to see the difference in the multiple styles of canopies.  It
really made it easy for me to appreciate the variety available.

Boy, I can't wait for Mark to get his pictures posted!

John Bouyea
KR2 - hanging the engine accessories
KR2S - boat hanging from the rafters
john_0...@bouyea.net
www.bouyea.net

From: "patrusso" <patru...@sover.net>
Subject: KR> (no subject)
Love'n all those photos John B. Always knew that the KR is limited only ones
imagination. Need to know why we never see fuel injected VW's. And to Steve
Bennett,..love that top mounted carb. I have a stretched KR2 narrowed down
to single seat with a crappy homemade canopy and would like to know where
Steve got his canopy. His plane looks like a narrow KR2 also