You can go to any Ace or True Value Hardware store and buy the same bit
for a whole lot less.  As for drilling the holes, I made the tool from the
book and it worked beautifully.  Someone else on the KR Net made one out
of wood with metal inserts.  Both work well.  Save the money and pick one
up at your local hardware store.

Gene Leone, Worland, Wyoming.