>Thanks everyone for the responses.  I was looking for a place I could go
>pick one up from, but I realize now I wasn't that clear in my original
>request.  I will look at the on-line sources.  Thanks again.
>Dean Cooper

If you have a "Tru-Value" hardware store in your area, try them.  I've
seen them there before.  I recall they had two models.  One read to
within .1 degree and the other was .2 degree scale.

Other than that, call any of the tool supply outlets in your area.

I've had my "SmartLevel" for at least 6 to 8 years now and it still
works great.  It came with a 24" rail, the removable module, and a
padded carrying case and I recall paying $89 at the time. It has
4 modes of operation, degrees, pitch (for roofs, etc), % of grade,
and an artifical bubble.  My wife thinks I'm a bit waco when I drag
out my SmartLevel to put up a shelf but I don't have that many
chances to use it and I'd like to get a return on my investment.
It sure worked great setting the washout in the outer wing panels
on the KR which flies without any trim tabs.  Maybe I've gotten
my moneys worth already. :-)

Good Luck.

Larry Flesner