It comes with a full set of plans as well as a large box of documents on the
KR2.
All four spars are complete. I am including the fiberglass wingtips also as
seen in the pics
I also have on CD the newsletters since inception.
The canopy has the protection spray applied
The brake and runner pedals are moveable in all directions due to having
several threaded bolt backers installed.
It comes with an original interior set containing the two side panels, the
carpet, and the seat slings
The two wing tanks and the upper center tank are aluminum, sloshed, and
senders installed. The upper center has a flop tube for aerobatics my intent
was to have the wing tanks feed the center tank constantly. I have the
wiring diagram for that to happen.

Included also is all the fiberglass, epoxies you will need to finish, a lot
of spruce some foam and all the polytone to paint (white).
The rear horizontal stabilizer as well at the elevators, is built I don’t
have pictures yet its in my garage behind a lot of very heavy boxes. LoL!

I also have 2 subaru EA81 engines and a rotary airforce redrive for them for
sale!

As you can see you are getting a lot for your money the canopy and
rudder/brake setup, and fiberglass cost more! I am desperate for cash! My
phone number is 616-887-2101 my cell is 616-893-9332 feel free to call with
any questions!

the project is listed on e-bay! or e-mail me at partslocat...@msn.com for
all the pics and info

Thanks