I'm interested.  What would it take to buy it?

Could you send pics?

Dennis

                      "Dave Jeltema" <inmy84ve...@msn.com>

                      Sent by:                                         To:
 kr...@mylist.net
                      krnet-bounces+dpurduski=caldwellmfgco.com        cc:

                      @mylist.net                                      Subject:
 KR> KR2S for sale

                      10/11/2004 08:14 AM

                      Please respond to KRnet

I have a kr2 for sale on e-bay if anyone is interested Item number:
2493627202
This will be sold to the highest bidder no matter what!

HOWEVER EVERYONE ON THIS SITE GETS FIRST DIBS! if you want it, I will close

the auction and sell it to you feel free to e-mail me at
partslocat...@msn.com

Thank You
Dave Jeltema