From: Mark Jones
To: KR Net ; jscott.pi...@juno.com
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 7:36 PM
Subject: KR> Re: Screwed, blued and tattoed !!!

Excellent comments on the self lock crimp on the nut plate. I just finished
removing the nylon screws starting with the very smallest bit I had and
working my way up to the crimp size. I then used a tap to start the threads
till I felt the tap grab the nut plate then I backed off. I then carefully
inserted a screw in each nut plate and threaded it in till it started to
grab. Everything seems ok now, thank God !!! Learn from others mistakes and
save you a lot of grief. I hope someone else will benefit from my mistakes.
You can bet I will not try the nylon bolt thing again. Now on to making the
counterbalance arm.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com