Hi  All, this is my first posting.
Looked like a nice gathering of people 'n aircraft. Shame it all
happened over 5000 miles away.
I am in the UK, over in East Anglia, almost as far away from the US as
you can get in England.
Question:- Are there any/many KR2S builders in the UK, as I am looking
into this as a possible project.
The problem seems to be (apart from the restraints of the CAA/PFA) that
all material has to be sourced from the States. This means that timber
for example cost almost as much for shipping/delivery as it does to buy.
Anyway, good luck to all you existing builders, and may the space
between your bum and the ground never reduce faster than you intend....
Terry Jones