Someone asked me what the crosslinker in Smooth Prime was for and I did not
know so I asked Poly Fiber and here is their reply:

From: Gregory Albarian [mailto:g...@conaircraft.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 12:24 PM
To: Mark Jones
Subject: Re: Smooth Prime Crosslinker

Crosslinker turns the resin or A Side of paint into a
chemical resistant molecule.  In Smooth Prime
it is not so crucial because of all the solids in
the paint.  It is porous.  In a top coat it becomes
more important so that when gas or oil are spilled
on the surface it will not get into the coating
and discolor it.  Crosslinker and catalyst are
synonomous terms.

Regards,

Greg