Netters

     I am sure can get a fleet price that will beat any other price I have
ever seen on a brand new (with guarantee). Garmin MAPGPS 296.  Reputed to be
one of the best  navigation units on the market. Any one interested, contact
me off net.  The more buyers I get the better the price will be.  You will
not be required to send me any money.  When I get a list of people who are
sincere in their desire to own one of these fine units, each buyer will be
required to furnish the dealer with his or her credit card number and the
unit will be shipped to you direct.  Dealer will add shipping cost depending
on how far away you live.  The dealer is in Temple Texas.  Aircraft Spruce
lists this GPS for $1695.00.  The dealer here has allready agreed to a price
of $1600.00 each and $1500.00 for the purchase of two.  I am sure if I tell
him that I have 5 or six more lined up ready to buy, the price will be even
lower.

Bob Stone, Harker Heights, Tx

rsto...@hot.rr.com