Jim,

How do you sand the stuff and how do you control the cure rate when you have
the stuff for a long time? I like the bonding characteristics. If people are
going to use it, they need to know how to finish it. I have never been able
to figure that out. The ailerons that Dan made for us, just gum up when
sanding, even when using 36 grit paper. It is like bondo, until you get that
outer gummy skin off of it, it is impossible to sand.

There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
has expired.

See N64KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Then click on the pics

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2005 - KR Gathering