<Interesting that you should be a member Mr. Irwin -
<what are you building?  KR1?  KR2?  KR2S?

I've been saying all along that Jim Irwin has a sign on to Kr-net. If you
have a problem with them and post it on here he will start emailing you. I
don't
know why we allow him to be a member. Its not like he donates any money or
does great things for the KR. After all doesn't the new catalog for Wicks has a
KR on the cover? Hummmm. I don't recall ACS&S doing anything like that. I've
said it before and I will say it again. I will never buy From ACS&S again
unless
they are the last people on earth selling what I need.

Chris Theroux
Gilbert, AZ