It is a little hard to tell on this one.  I think that it may be worth as
much as 3500 depending on the condition of the engines or as little as 2000.
 I would definitely not go over 3500 on this one.  I have had to repair
exactly the same damage excluding the horiz stab.  The extra retracts are
worthless unless the buyer wants to experience the same mistakes all over
again.

There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
has expired.
See N64KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Then click on the pics
Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC
See you in Mt. Vernon - 2005 - KR Gathering