When you type in a "domain name", that is not being used, you get that
message. All it is telling you, is that no one currently has that domain
name and that the domain name is for sale. This company does not even have
an e-mail address. I am going to follow up on this.

See N64KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Then click on the pics

There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
has expired.

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2005 - KR Gathering