Congratulations!  You have a good FSDO to work with.  In NM, nothing goes
through our FSDO fast or easy.  When I finished my Avid Flyer, it took a 5
month battle with the local FSDO to get the repairman's certificate.  An
inspector at the local FSDO took it upon himself to make his own interpretation
of the FARs and the FAAs handbook guide to the FARs, which turned into a
protracted battle for that piece of paper.

-- "Mark Jones" <flyk...@wi.rr.com> wrote:
Life is good....two weeks ago on Nov 23rd, the FAA inspected my KR-2S and
issued its "Special Airworthiness Certificate". Today, only two weeks later, I
received my "Repairman Certificate" from the FAA. Not too shabby.....

Mark Jones (N886MJ)