Happy Friday guys

Mr. Langford (alias Flinkdink, AKA long ranger), please straighten us
out on the above topic.

My KR2 plans have only 2 wing sections, both RAF48 - one is 48" chord
(for the centre section) and the other is 36" for the tip.

According to my plans, these are the final dimensions as the urethane
foam is sanded to these templates.

The Ashok sections generated and made available by your kind self and
others offer the 48" section, but offer a shorter section for the tip -
closer to 30".

No doubt a good reason, but I am missing it.

If you have a moment, maybe talk about the differences in the selection
of airfoils included in the pdf file.

Neat idea to express the section outline with two lines - any builder
that has screwed up will appreciate the value of the back-up line.

Regards
SteveJ