Hey Curt...
I have a nice KR2 that is full IFR and VW with turbo. This A/C has been
flying but is down for one wing rebuilding. The wing was damaged in shipping,
and
got water inside of it. I have the new spars finished, and all the foam, etc.
to build it. I just bought a new CNC machine for my business, and the KR has
got to go. (the KR is inside my shop where the machine needs to go.) This bird
can be flying soon!
I have all papers, receipts, etc. as well as logs. You can contact the
original builder
if you need assurance of the condition.
The full IFR panel (digital ILS coupled to an ARNAV) and all the radios come
to about $10,000.00. The engine was around $5,500.00
I need $5,000.00 for the package, and will throw in a nice trailer.
Give me a shout if you're interested.
Merry Christmas!!!...Sherman Swofford
                             Spartanburg, S.C.
                             (864)-585-3327 or (864)-949-9736