From: krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net]On Behalf Of
Robert L. Stone
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 2:54 PM
To: KR Builders Pilots
Subject: KR> Fuel

     Just to show you what a variation there is in pricing here compared to
other places.  Gas for cars is $l.66.9 here in Central Texas (Average) and
in Statesville, North Carolina where I go every six months it's the same
price.  But aviation fuel that is 100 octane low lead is $2.46 here and at
the Statesville airport it's $3.46.

Bob Sstone, Harker Heights, Tx
rsto...@hot.rr.com