From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Dan Heath
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 6:28 AM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> EGT sensor

For those of you who have installed the EGT sensor on a VW exhaust.

Is the clamp on your sensor too big for the pipe? If so, what did you do to
accommodate for that? I seem to remember the same problem with the Little
Beast, but cannot remember what I did to make it fit.

With all the room that the builders of these sensors have to work with, you
would think that they would accommodate the largest to the smallest exhaust
pipes.

This is not an issue that we should even have to be concerned about.

See N64KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Then click on the pics

There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
has expired.

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2005 - KR Gathering