In other words, it seems like William is building a Vision that
looks like a KR and powering it with a Corvair.

+++++++++++

Thanks Oscar

All of a big sudden 1 + 1 = 2.

I am a big fan of Steve Rahm - just that I am not comfortable with
composites.  (it's an age thing).

There is (was?) something brewing somewhere called a Corvair Personal
Cruiser - based on Rahm's rationale and Wynne's engine - it would make
great sense if they are working together - only good things will come
from that.

Pity It only has one seat and will be made of plastic.

Take care
Steve J

PS - you have been faffing around with that Squirrel for ever now -
whatsup?