From: krnet-bounces+aray=portasystems....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+aray=portasystems....@mylist.net] On Behalf Of Dene
Collett (SA)
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 2:45 PM
To: krnet
Subject: KR> ally fittings

Hi guys
I have seen some traffic on the net lately concerning aluminuim fittings for
aluminuim fuel pipe. Here in S.A and in perticular Port Elizabeth I have had
no luck finding these fittings at all. At this stage I am only "window
shopping" as I am still a ways from doing the fuel system.
What one guy suggested I do was to go to the guys that do auto aircon
servicing and repair as  much of their work is on aluminuim tubing. Can
anybody shed some light on the suitability of these fittings for a flying
machine. it sounds like a good idea to me but then again what do I know.
Dene Collett
KR2S-RT builder
Port Elizabeth
South Africa