I have noticed lately that I've not been receiving all the e-mails that go
to the KR Net.  I was seeing replys to post when I had not seen the
original post.

I made an interesting observation a few minutes ago when I sent three
replys back to the net concerning three different post.  The subject
line of the three e-mails I was sending were:

auto fuel Conversion

Re: KR> Re: registration

fuel line fittings

Immediately after hitting "send" I did a "check mail".  The first and third
e-mail messages were immediately back in my "in" box.  The second
never did show up, even after repeated checks.  I erased the
 { Re: KR> Re: } from the subject and did a "forward".  That post
also came through immediately.  I can only guess that the extra
Re: KR> Re:  left in the original subject line caused it to be identified
as SPAM by some filter somewhere and it went to off to the great
black hole somewhere.

Soooooooooo,  my request to the net is to clean up the subject line
when replying to a post and I'll see if that fixes my missed messages
problem.

Thanks.........

Larry Flesner