I did the "OR" on a previous plane with a partner.

Partner died,

During the long time it took trying to get the title transferred to me and
after thinking everything was ok, I went to my hanger one day to find out
the lock had been changed.

You see my partners survivors, (wife and son) ( I am sure their attorney
too) got to talking and when the word airplane was mentioned over a period
of several conversations and months, they suddenly began to feel that any
airplane was worth a lot of money. So hence, this airplane was worth a lot
of money.

So they demanded I pay to them much more then what the plane finished was
worth, not to mention that the plane was not finished when he died. By the
way I finished it after he died.

The thing that really makes me mad. They ended up selling the plane to a guy
for less then what each partner had into it. Which was by the way, about a
fifth of what they demanded for me to pay them.

Also, by the way, these where people, that I thought I had a great
friendship with. His wife actually cried on several occasions as she told me
she knew her husband wanted me to have the plane because he knew I would
carry on and finish it.

I am making this to long. Bottom-line, I was out an airplane, all the money
I put into it and of course time and effort, hanger fees, so on and so on.

I will only put " OR" on the title with a survivor, wife or son, all others
will be "AND" because money and lawyers will always get in the way,
regardless of right and wrong.

Oh, and the guy that bought it from them. I thought he was a friend too.

Jeff York
N839BG
Lexington KY.
http://web.qx.net/jeffyork40