From: Doug Rupert
Date: 01/07/05 15:13:25
To: 'KRnet'
Subject: RE: KR> Is a KR1 a LSA?

My guess would be that it would depend on the FAA inspector but I can't see
how any KR could qualify in the stall speed category. Personally I think
that building a KR to fit LSA requirements would be a daunting task at best.
Probably easier to just get a medical and fly under the old rules or look
into a different aircraft.
Doug Rupert