From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of larry flesner
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 9:13 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> 2005 KR Gathering

Netters,

The announcement that everyone has been waiting for.  The
2005 KR Gathering will be held on September 9, 10, and 11
at Mt.Vernon, Illinois.

Friday the 9th and Saturday the 10th will be the two big days
as usual.  Early arrivals will start showing up on Thursday, the
8th and everyone leaves on Sunday the 11th.

Several will be disappointed that it is not held earlier in the
summer, I'm sure, but all things considered, early September
seemed to work out best.  Hopefully the early September date
will beat the summer heat and miss the later september storms.

I will attempt to start posting the info necessary for planning your
trip to the Gathering over the course of the next several weeks.
I'll let you know when Bob Lee has a chance to update the
KR Gathering.org  web page.

Plan to bring your spouse this year as the Gathering will be taking
place the same weekend as the annual Arts and Crafts Fair in
Mt. Vernon.  Should be plenty for them to do and see.

It's not too early for those wanting to host the 2006 Gathering to
start doing their homework either.  Trust me, it takes more than
an idle thought to make it happen.

Stay tuned.........

Larry Flesner
2005 KR Gathering Host