As a matter of interest, there is a change between the old and the new
version of the KR2 drawings, and that is the aileron pulley bracket
(drawing No 64). The old v ersion of the bracket is triangle shaped, and
the new version is about rectangular. The change was obviously made for
safety reason: two cable retainers instead of one.

It took me a while to figure out while mine were inconsistent with tthe
drawings. Well, fairly simple: the aircraft has been built with the old
drawings.  I understood that only when I noticed that the photo No 26 in
the construction manual was consistent with the old drawing...

Incidentally, neither version of the drawing gives you the location of the
WAF holes.

Serge Vidal
KR2 ZS-WEC
Paris, France