In a message dated 1/16/2005 3:55:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
l...@vandyke5.com writes:

I have  had an unpleasant conversation with my local DAR

Sounds like your DAR doesn't know what he is talking about. If that were  the
case, all of the experimental aircraft that were built and then sold to
someone else, the new owner could never work of it unless he was an A&P.  Give
me
a break! I think I would be asking to see the regs that spelled it out
because I don't think he is right. Was he able to give you a FAR number where
it
says that. Probably not! Make him produce it!

Chris Theroux
Gilbert, AZ