From: KRnet
Date: 01/17/05 06:11:09
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> DAR

However
His DAR and mine are saying consistently the same thing and that is that THE
APPLICANT for the repairman's certification must have constructed at least
51% of the aircraft in order to qualify for the repairman's certification
and allow him to sign off his own annual condition inspection. Only
limitation is the sign off. All repairs and maintenance may still be
performed by the owner, just not the signoff.

Colin & Beverly Rainey
Apex Lending, Inc.
www.eloan2004cr.com
crai...@apexlending.com