Thought I'd forward this to the net, as this is the place he would get the
widest coverage for his questions.
Bud
----- Original Message -----
From: CAROL&GIL
To: c.midk...@verizon.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 11:43 AM
Subject: Just some questions

Hi there
My name is Gil and i live in Brazil.
I´m builting KR-2S and i have some questions. May u help me with your
experience?
1) May I use a high density expanded polystyrene (EPS) in place of the
styrofoam which is much havier, and what about the advantages or disadvantages
of doing that?
2) Which is the best carburator type may i use with the VW 2180cc engine?
3) How can I find the easiest way to built a canopy?
4) Which is the best canopy type recommended?
5) Which is the best seat to buit, because I´m thinking of doing it per plan.
6) What about the static eletricity? Is there any accident because of that? Is
there a need of builting a estatic wire system?
7) Is there any site or tips to tell me which is the best way to built the
engine cooling system?
8) Is there any accident u know envolving fire? Because it should burn real
fast...
9) What about the original flaps? Does it work well. Do you recommend the use
of it or a belly board? If yes, do you know the best way to built it?
Thanks very much and sorry to bother!!