OK here it goes, My wife and I help out on an "underground for dachshunds."
transport system. To save dogs from being put to sleep. We drive 2 hours one
way to pick up the dogs then drive 2 hours in the other direction to deliver to
another transport person. An example of that would be since I live in Auburn,
Alabama would be to meet someone in say, Mobile Alabama (3 hour drive for me)
and then take the molds to Atlanta Georgia (2 hour drive from my house) thus
making the total trip over a period of a couple days maybe a couple weekends.
If you were at the gathering you may have noticed the pins on the map. A
network of pick up and delivery points could get something from one place to
another.

I plan on going to Biloxi Mississippi in a few weeks maybe I can help.

Steven Phillabaum
Auburn, Alabama
Glassing Horizontal Stab. when temps go up.