Jack Cooper wrote:
> Jim Weir had a good article in Kit Plane this month about panel
>    lighting using cold cathode lights and el wire. I just ordered
> some from http://www.crazypc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?

I'll have to go find that issue. I'm a bit concerned about noise on the
radio, though. The inverters most of those setups use are notoriously cheap
and throw a ton of RF everywhere. Some of it was to the point that it would
mess with computers a few years ago. Hopefully they've improved since then.
I'd love to use the stuff. A strip or two of light tape or wire along the
underside of the glare shield overhang, countersunk about .060", would light
up the panel enough for flying at night.
--
Steve
mystic...@swbell.net