Hello Brian,
Here is one way. I used something like this for boat repairs only is was on a
smaller scale. I'll try to put it in words.
Basically its a sanding pole but tapered. You can make it out of cardboard. or,
a 3" template for one end and a 12" template for the other. Install some foam,
sand, then glass. When cured stick some sandpaper on it. When you sand only use
short bursts and slowly work from small radius to the large. OR you will have
to just eyeball the fairing.

Steven Phillabaum
Auburn, Alabama

> From: "Brian Kraut" >
 I need to sand a wing root fairing foam block with about a 3" radius for