Is there currently a source for wing attach fittings, control surface horns,
and all those other little metal bits scattered through the airframe? If not
I might be able to do something about that. I just accepted a job at a shop
with, among other things, the biggest waterjet I've ever seen. I could
easily cut multiple sets of every metal bit in a KR2 in one setup. I've seen
smaller swimming pools before. First project is going to be my firewall,
then the airfoil templates. This is gonna be fun :)
--
Steve
N205FT