I've searched the archives and was unable to find an answer to my question. My
question being; How easy, or hard, is it to install and remove the outer wing
panels? How much time and trouble would this be on a plans built KR. The
ancient info pack that I have suggests that it takes 20 minutes more or less to
do.

My problem is that hangars are few and far between where I fly and I was
wondering if the wing installation/removal process was simple enough to allow
me to trailer a KR to and from the airport. I can park a covered trailer at the
airport along with the gliders but hangars are another story.

Thanks in advance ... Denny

"I can train a monkey to wave an American flag. That does not make the monkey
patriotic."

Scott Ritter