Yes, I agree, the Varieze WAF made wing removal very easy. I had one and still
have the plans. I could easily remove and install the wings by myself, but I
would not say that it was so easy as to suggest you could do a quick removal to
as to trialer back and forth between home and airport.

As I recall, you had a couple of 6 inch bolts on each wing, with tappered caps,
I am trying to recall from memory.

Jeff York'
Lexington, KY
kR-2 N839BG flying