I started building my KR2 in 1986, and it finally left the earth today.
The airport is at sea level and there was no wind.

The test pilot flew it for .9 hrs, circling the airport.
The plane hit a top speed of 130 mph at 3200 rpm, climbed 1000'/min at
70 knots, and stalled at 45 knots.
The plane flew hands off, but not enough nose up trim, will need to
adjust the MAC servo push rod.
The engine is a 1835 VW with a super posa carb, the empty weight is 610
lbs.

There were a few problems the engine apparently was cutting out at
times, I think the posa is the cause.
The static RPM is a little low considering it is a 52x44 prop, possibly
mixture to rich.
The transponder died after 15 minutes, possibly the fuse.

Alastair Hawkins
Port Coquitlam B.C.