"I hate taking up space but I have to tell you do not do business
with Scott Mccomas, (740) 886-6712, 364 Township Road 1229,
Proctorville, OH 45669 or Glassgauge Instrumentation
(owned by Scott)I have the emails and credit card slips to
prove what I am going to say. I paid him for a EIS/AirData
system only after a email saying the new version 1.3 was in
stock and I would have it in 2 weeks after payment to allow
time for custom programing. He called me once to tell
me that he would let me know my shipping date. Well that was
in January and here in February he closed his business and ran
off with my money. He won't answer the phone or return my calls
or return my emails or the worst won't return my money, which
was $383.69 for a unit I ordered and paid for."

Eric Pitts
KR2S

Now includes pop-up blocker!