>Steve,
>

>Why do you think it will do damage?

If the steel against steel moves it will ware both .l

We have the Diehl case and also have a
>large washer that goes between the rubber cone and mount.  We have one for
>each cone, for a total of 8.

My case  has Revmaster on it but I think its the same, 8 washers.
My thinking is that it isn't need, can ware and  are unnecessary ( extra
wight).

As I said I'm new to this and please indulge my ignorance but if it is need,
the washers, why?

Also, I saw a KR that has a hole cut into the firewall for toe brake
clearance, how do I decide to hang mine or mount them on the floor ? I
couldn't find a pic on your site that showed yours.

One more thing, Revmaster sez I need their tool to remove the Revmaster prop
hub, is this the case?

Thanks for your time Dan,
Steve